Never send your laptops in for repair, avoid centralized platforms...

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Oct 18 23:36:23 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-18 10:45, grarpamp wrote:
> And of course massive censorship ensued performed by the heads of
> all the Centralised Biased Deep State GovCorp News and Social Media.
>
> Now we're gonna see some heads roll...

Vice president Biden, referenced in the emails as "the big guy" was
directly involved in his son's lucrative influence peddling to the
Chinese at the time he was negotiating an astonishingly unfavorable
trade deal with the Chinese.

But the Democrats are on course to announce Biden the election winner,
which may well collide with a supreme court and senate announcement that
Trump is the winner.