[spam] I possibly pushed trump by emailing zenaan Fwd: Add your name: No more forced hysterectomies

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 17:16:56 PDT 2020

Doing my duty and sharing that an e-mail I sent to zenaan likely
influenced trump's tweeting.

On october 14th, I sent some liberal christian propaganda to zenaan;
it seemed to make sense since he was sharing conservative christian
propaganda, so the share split the two kinds of propaganda two
different ways.

On october 17th, the same group reported trump had started spreading
public messaging against them.  This is after years of them sharing
these things without any issue.

I've sent other e-mails to zenaan and he replies in a friendly manner.
He does not seem to share them with this list anymore.  Once we had a
somewhat lengthy conversation where I thought it was in public but it
was actually in private and I hadn't noticed.

====------ Later Forwarded message (I trimmed this one down to just a
bible quote before forwarding it) ------====