"Twenty-seven Black Republican candidates are running for Congress this election" - Re: USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 18 17:11:02 PDT 2020

2020: Year Of The Black GOP Renaissance, Thanks To Trump
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/2020-year-black-gop-renaissance-thanks-trump

   Twenty-seven Black Republican candidates are running for Congress this
   election, and that is a good thing for the Republican Party, our political
   system, and our entire country.

   Whether it is Joe Biden saying “You ain’t black,” or MSNBC calling Black
   Republican candidates Burgess Owens and Kimberly Klacik part of a “modern
   day minstrel show,” these men and women are leaders who care, and who are
   inspired by another leader – a man who took the opposition head on, ignored
   pundits and pollsters who doubted him, and won. That leader is President
   Trump.
   https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediaite.com%2Ftv%2Fmsnbcs-tiffany-cross-mocks-rncs-modern-day-minstrel-show-of-black-trump-supporters%2F&data=04%7C01%7CACarroll%40gop.com%7Cfa891ea275e74be9977b08d86ecacbf6%7C4a082c81950a410d9618462a9c74d6ae%7C1%7C0%7C637381164586601577%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=SH128b43WHsmRoxNQoHu%2FTplQfZ0bFokqb9OrFbEiFw%3D&reserved=0

Amazon's Attempt To Muzzle Shelby Steele Speaks Volumes About Race In America: Wirepoints
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/amazons-attempt-muzzle-shelby-steele-speaks-volumes-about-race-america-wirepoints

   It’s tempting to dismiss this as just another instance of media censoring
   views it doesn’t like, but it’s about far more. It’s about the entire
   “conversation” we supposedly are having on race in America, and why it’s no
   conversation at all.

   "What Killed Michael Brown?" is a new documentary written by impeccably
   credentialed Shelby Steele, who has long been among the most prominent
   voices challenging orthodox thinking on race.
   https://whatkilledmichaelbrown.com/
   https://www.hoover.org/profiles/shelby-steele

   Instead, Steele uses the event as an example through which his broader views
   are presented, updated to address America’s meltdown on racial issues over
   the past year. The “poetic truth” that the establishment likes to push, as
   Steele put it, is that Brown was executed. He wasn’t executed, making the
   shooting a metaphor for many other faulty “poetic truths” Steele challenges.

   Since Steele himself is black and gifted with unusual clarity in thought and
   words, the cancel culture’s reaction should be no surprise.

   Amazon, where the plan was to stream the film, abruptly cancelled, sending
   only a smug email saying this:

      Unfortunately, we have found that your film doesn’t meet Prime Video’s
      content quality expectations and is not eligible for publishing at this
      time. We will not be accepting resubmission of this title and this
      decision may not be appealed.

   Consider the irony in that. Amazon got its start as a book seller. Having
   achieved near monopoly power, it’s now a book burner.

   Amazon also reportedly has contributed millions to Black Lives Matter.
   https://apnews.com/press-release/pr-newswire/race-and-ethnicity-entertainment-michael-brown-social-affairs-arts-and-entertainment-19d732659289071094a107c80629ea57

   But credit Amazon for knowing what to squelch because the movie undoubtedly
   would succeed in opening many of the minds Amazon would like kept closed.

   It’s superb.

   It traces Steele’s personal story. Born in Chicago, he grew up in south
   suburban Harvey. His parents met while working in the early civil rights
   movement. He worked initially in St. Louis as what he calls a “warrior hero”
   in President Johnson’s War on Poverty, much of which was misguided as he now
   sees things. Robert Woodson also appears in the film. Like Steele, he spent
   his younger years administering 1960s-style welfare programs and is now a
   leading critic thereof.

Black free speech rally organizer loses front teeth - bloody photo not attached, attendees and police officer taken to hospital - "ANTIFA is just a mostly peaceful idea".

       Antifa formed a mob to attack a black man. You couldn’t make this up.
       pic.twitter.com/Zowc3LcuX7
           — Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) October 17, 2020
           https://t.co/Zowc3LcuX7

(Rally protesting Twitter's banning of Biden corruption story.)

   "Still Think This Is An Idea?" - San Francisco Free-Speech Marchers, Police Violently Attacked By Antifa
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/still-think-idea-san-francisco-free-speech-marchers-police-violently-attacked-antifa

      ... At the same time, RT reports that in Washington DC, a young Trump
      supporter claimed she was assaulted by Black Lives Matter activists for
      bringing a ‘Trump 2020’ flag to the Women’s March. Isabella DeLuca posted
      a photo of herself in a cervical collar with a bruised face and lip.
      https://www.rt.com/usa/503823-clashes-san-fransisco-rally/

         . at bellamaria1776 was hospitalized for supporting our President today
         at the Women’s March in D.C.
         Assaulting a woman, in attendance at a march for women, is the epitome
         of hypocrisy. End violence NOW. pic.twitter.com/0Gh5zVPtiL
         — Mike Yoder (@Yoder_Esqq) October 17, 2020
         https://t.co/0Gh5zVPtiL

      We give Anderson the last word...“I wanna ask you, do you still think,
      after seeing this, that they’re just an idea? Okay, I want you to answer
      that question, Joe Biden,”

   ‘Still think Antifa is just an idea?’ Black conservative activist gets tooth knocked in clashes during free speech rally (VIDEOS)
   https://www.rt.com/usa/503823-clashes-san-fransisco-rally/