USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 18 16:01:21 PDT 2020

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:18:29PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> Am I right that this is an emergency situation?   That conclusion alone does

Dunno.  On the eve of an election, where the potential indictee is in
fact running for president, is arguably a "referendum on Biden" - it's a
sort of quirk of the process where if Biden were to be elected, that can
reasonably be argued to be the people's "referendum vote" that they
support what he's done (his crimes) and therefore those crimes -ought-
be whitewashed.  Sort of a "jury of the whole nation".  Perhaps though
we then have to discount the millions of early votes before this news
dropped, and IF this whole "referendum on Biden" thing were to be truly
held as such, then the DemonRats concealment of Biden crime family
crimes, is itself a crime against the people, which makes both the
Bidens themselves, and the FBI (for burying, thus concealing, actual
crimes, from the people who are being asked to "vote a referendum on
Biden").

Informed consent ("referendum on Biden") is only lawful informed
consent, if the people were actually informed -prior- to voting their
consent.

> not dictate a specific remedy, but I think it demands SOME remedy!  One
> solution would be to disqualify Biden/Harris from the election, but give the
> Democrats an opportunity to select a different candidate.

Well how about that - you're stating a position/ calling/ advocating
an actual mainstream concern, and folks looking on -don't- wonder
whether you're just about to get locked up again :D

With no apologies to Yankovic's "a plain and simple dream" ;)

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Party In The CIA (Parody of "Party In The U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI