binary to 5-letter words encoder/decoder

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Sat Oct 17 13:56:24 PDT 2020

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:39:43PM +0200, Stefan Claas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently finished the English word list for my encoder/decoder and thought
> I would share the program with you.

i see that list contains the words young and youth. you really want to avoid
words in that list that have a close phonetic similarity in case these words
are read out over an audio communication channel. there is such word lists
already available, you don't have to reinvent the wheel. pgpwords is decades
old and does exactly so.