binary to 5-letter words encoder/decoder

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:39:43 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I recently finished the English word list for my encoder/decoder and thought
I would share the program with you.

The software allows users with an offline computer and pencil and paper only
to use their favorite encryption software and then encode /decode small binary
blobs error free*, compared to other solutions IMHO.

I must admit that this procedure is a bit time consuming but it should give
users at least one more option in their tool set.

*I received today an encrypted postcard in QR-code but was not able to
decode the message, even with high dpi scan settings.

https://github.com/sac001/b2w/

Regards
Stefan