"I also decide to die on this hill" -- Bevelyn Beatty: "There are two type of black folk in this world" - "you ain't Black" - BLM's worst nightmare - [ENJOY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 17 06:06:09 PDT 2020

Find your rock people.

Find your rock.

   CANDACE OWENS = Bevelyn Beatty = Rosa Parks - Story of a Modern Day Hero-MUEJwCOz3iM.mp4
   ~40MiB
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUEJwCOz3iM

      terry crews:
         Are all white people bad?
         No.
         Are all black people good?
         No.
         Knowing this reality- I stand on my decision to unite with good people, no matter the race, creed or ideology.
         Given the number of threats against this decision-
         I also decide to die on this hill.

You want inspiration?  A rock?  Escape from the Soul crushing nihilism and dichotomies of the West's so called alleged "liberalism"?

Find your rock my fellow Soul.  We all in dis together.