shills - the ONE document

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Oct 17 02:27:59 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-17 17:21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> He WAS SUPPOSED to get a bunch of useless stuff because he IS a shill, is what you're
> saying. Thanks for making my point, again.

Snowden released information that showed what had widely been suspected,
and what we had heard on grapevine from a friend of a friend, but, more
importantly, he revealed that the NSA had been breaking the law.

Bush by presidential order gave NSA broad authority to spy on Americans.
 It rapidly became apparent that the NSA was more interested in spying
on Americans who matter, such as the Bushes then and the Trump's now,
than it was interested in spying on Islamic terrorists, so he eventually
revoked that order, but, what Snowden revealed, is that the NSA
continued spying after the order had been retracted, without the fig
leaf of presidential authority.

Which everyone suspected, but no one had proof of until Snowden.