shills - the ONE document

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Oct 16 23:53:50 PDT 2020

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 15:52:22 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2020-10-17 13:52, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > you, like me, and the rest of the 'public', know exactly nothing about what snowden actually did, actually could access, et cetera.
>
> That Snowden is in exile tells us he speaks the truth, that the
> documents he released are real.

	yes, like I said, snowdens 'revelations' were all known before snowden revealed anything.

> The deep state wants as few people as possible to know what is in those
> documents, which also tells us that they are real.

	that must be the reason why snowden 'published' only 20 docs through his completely-corrupt, journo-govt-shills.

	The 'ex' CIA agent, 'ex' NSA agent, 'ex' US military scumbag snowden could have released the documents to the public,  but he explicitly chose not to. Instead he gave them to the mainstream media. I guess you didn't get that memo either. The mainstream media are the propaganda department of the deep state, your employers.

> And here you are, telling us to pay no attention to those documents,
> revealing whose side you are on.

	I'm telling you that  snowden and his mainstream media accomplices are witholding tons of information. They are shills like you, and actually enemies of the public pretending to be the 'good guys'.

	Notice that snowden himself constantly repeats that none of his 'revelations' caused any harm to the US govt, nor to any child murdering psycho aka US 'soldier', etc.

	Also, the 'public' of this list is waiting for you to link "the one document". But you can't do it because your boss doesn't allow you to. What a tragedy.