shills - the ONE document

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Oct 16 20:52:08 PDT 2020

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 13:19:49 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2020-10-17 12:53, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > 	to recap, snowden allegedly got tons of documents,
>
> Snowden got tons of documents, all of which but one his job entitled him
> to get, but one document, that he was not supposed to be able to get,

	lawl - you, like me, and the rest of the 'public', know exactly nothing about what snowden actually did, actually could access, et cetera.

> made all the difference, a document you are somehow unable to identify
> and whose content you are somehow unable to mention.
>
> NSA shill detected.

	so which document is that? Go ahead, link it or copypasta it and when I see it, I will vanish, disolve in the ether, or something.

	Go ahead, embarrass yourself some more =)