Part 2: Cryptography vs. Big Brother: How Math Became a Weapon Against Tyranny - YouTube

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Oct 16 19:14:06 PDT 2020

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 11:30:24 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Given how vehemently, persistently (even "religiously") that "the left" targets the removal of guns, the removal of the second amendment, it looks to some like guns ARE a thawn in the side of the empire.

	No, it's just another pointless, idiotic, partisan 'issue'. Like, say, abortion.

	And of course you ignored what I said. The kind of assholes who have guns in the US are the same assholes who love cops and love to shoot brown people.

> It makes no sense for "regular folks" to give up their guns, just as it makes no sense for regular folks to give up their crypto (no matter how poor it is).
>
> And again to brand us all "fascist bigots" does not sound like an argument, but sounds like an ad hom.

	https://blog.jim.com/crypto/silk-road-2-0-goes-down/#comments
	jim says: 2014-11-09 at 21:29

	"Consider Trayvon Martin. His abuse of over the counter drugs caused brain damage, resulting outbursts of irrational violence. But should we therefore ban Robitussin for everyone? No, we should only ban it for blacks.

The kind of people who buy drugs on the Silk Road are not the kind of people who cause problems by their drug consumption. Superior people need freedom. Inferior people need supervision."

	to state the obvious, you cannot take anything said by a bigot like James seriously.

> "Work with what you got", surely?
>
> Our guns are under attack, so we use that attack, really -use- that attack as Judo pros (well, we might not be very professional about it :D ).
>
> Govcorp wants to backdoor crypto by statute?  Sounds like an attack by the empire against another thorn in its other side - let's use more, not less, of that thorn.

	Notice how you flip like a pancake. Yesterday you pretended to understand the problem, now you're shilling for more 'technology'.

> The challenge and quantum of the problem, does not mean we ought shirk the fixing.
>
> Yes, we -should- remain on high alert to how to maximise "the people's" use of various tools, be it guns or crypto.

	yeah let me know when the US right-wing nazis use their guns against their beloved government. Until then, the fact remains : they are enslaved fucktards who pretend they are 'free' because 'uncle sam' 'protects' them from muslamic 'terrists'. And 'child porn'.