shills

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Oct 16 18:10:42 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-16 09:33, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 08:25:31 +1000
> jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>
>> On 2020-10-16 05:40, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

>>> 	You already subjected me to one such test. You should check the archives...
>>
>> You did not pass the shill test,
>
> 	LMAO!

The test was not the answer to the question, but ability to acknowledge
the question - that the frame was that male sexuality is not a problem,
female sexuality is causing problems.

Your reply was totally fine, absolutely nothing wrong with it - if
people's concerns about sexual activity are totally gender neutral,
which of course they are not.  You imposed a gender neutral frame on a
strongly gendered question, reinterpreting it as gender neutral.

Which is a shill detector, because shills are not only unable to
acknowledge that women and sodomites are causing problems, but unable to
acknowledge that anyone else thinks that they are causing problems.

Now that you have failed one shill test, let us try another, this one
NSA shill specific.

What was the key and critical document that Snowden discovered, and why
was it key and critical, the document whose contents no mainstream
source will mention, the document he was not supposed to have access to.

If you are so outraged by the power of the state and the way it is
spying on us, you should have the core fact of Snowden's indictment at
your fingertips.

Joe random cypherpunk would not necessarily know the story of this
document, but Mister Maximum Outrage should surely know.

Unless, of course, his boss forbids him to know it, and forbids him to
acknowledge anyone else knowing it.  An FBI shill or a Soros shill could
probably answer this question, but an NSA shill could not.