AP versus Twitter, Facebook, YouTube: Was Re: Censorship: Twitter Hauled In for Pro-Biden Anti-Trump, YouTube Bans Coronavirus, QAnon, PizzaGate

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Oct 16 10:20:03 PDT 2020

jim bell  wrote:

> Ha ha!  Are you implying that you think half the people populating the Earth...3.5 billion people...support Trump?  Well, I didn't really intend to "getcha!" but it looks like I "Gotcha!".

	Yes, my bad. I then realized you must have meant the overall number of users of the 'private' facades for the NSA like twitter etc. Then again, I don't think that number is 1/2 of worlds population but more like two thirds.

> The reality (remember REALITY?!?) is that Facebook and Twitter are declaring war not merely on Trump supporters ("Trumpofascists" as you call them) but virtually half of the population of the world or more.

	yes, but my point stands : they declared war on their 1000s of millions of users a long time ago. They have been censoring, manipulating and spying from day 0 and all fake libertarians supported them because "hey it's their 'servers'".

>The reality, for better or worse is that the identity of the person who is U.S. President from 2021 through 2025 is (though it SHOULDN'T be!  That's a different problem!) vitally important to the entire world.

	no it isn't. The US oligarchy has a one party system and the president is just a figurehead. The US (and so most of the world) is run by the US MIC. So the 'elections' are just for show.

> I think that very large numbers of people want to learn if Joe Biden is the crook he resembles.

	he's obviously a crook, like any other politician. The higher the rank, the more more crooked.

	So anyway, your position seems to be that YOU declared war on google-NSA just yesterday because of some petty partisan issue. Not impressive.

	And actually if joogle-jewbook-twatter-etc-NSA are censoring some piece of actual news, that would hurt them more than help them so one has to wonder why they would do such a thing.

	My guess is that the powers that be are going to add a new chapter to the farce in which the 'good government' is going to further 'regulate' google-NSA. Do some 'anti monopoly' stuff that will change nothing in practice.

>So, I argue, they cannot now use as an excuse for not indicting Biden, the fact that it is "too close" to the upcoming election.

	you still don't seem to get the fact that the US 'justice' system and govt do whatever they  want.