Trump0 -wrecks- NBC: "what you tell me doesn't necessarily make it fact" -- Twitter bans the USA goverment websites - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Oct 16 03:57:28 PDT 2020

Trump absolutely -wrecks- NBC prissy as she pushes him to “disavow QAnon in its entirety”:

   Trump refuses to ‘disavow QAnon in its entirety’ because he knows ‘nothing’ about the group except that ‘they fight pedophilia’
   https://www.rt.com/usa/503656-trump-refuse-condemn-qanon/

       US President Donald Trump has been blasted after refusing to outright
       condemn the QAnon conspiracy community, insisting at a town hall event
       that he doesn’t know anything about the group beyond its opposition to
       pedophilia.

       The president was pressed to “disavow QAnon in its entirety” during an
       NBC town hall on Thursday evening, with moderator Savannah Guthrie
       stating the group believes Democrats are a “Satanic pedophile ring” and
       that Trump is the “savior.”

       “I know nothing about QAnon. I know very little,” Trump replied, as
       Guthrie interjected: “I just told you.”

            Trump: "You told me, but what you tell me doesn't necessarily make
            it fact.

[[that one begs for a ThugLife take :)]]

            I hate to say that. I know nothing about it. I do know they are
            very much against pedophilia, they fight it very hard."

---
Concerning: Trump admits he is -less- famous than Jesus!

   Trump attacks Hillary, yells at NBC, but admits he’s less famous than JESUS in raucous post-Covid rally
   https://www.rt.com/usa/503644-trump-rally-hillary-nbc-jesus/

      Yelling like a man who hadn’t recently been hospitalized with a
      potentially deadly respiratory illness, Trump served up some red meat to
      his base. Recounting Hillary Clinton’s failed 2016 bid for the
      presidency, Trump joked “They talked about the glass ceiling, right? The
      woman breaking the glass ceiling. It didn’t work out that way. The glass
      ceiling broke her.”

[[OOHHH! OUCH!  Mic drop president, of the world!  :D]]
[Epic liberal tears for Hitlery's unbroken glass ceiling:]

             Trump: The glass ceiling broke her pic.twitter.com/wsGT8A76Yw
                 — Acyn Torabi (@Acyn) October 15, 2020

      “There will be a woman who breaks the glass ceiling,” he added. “It just
      won’t be Hillary. You know who else it won’t be? It won’t be Kamala,”
      referring to Biden’s running mate, Kamala Harris.

      Rambling about his own fame, Trump said that he was recently called the
      “most famous person in the world,” but corrected that statement, adding
      that only “Jesus Christ” was more famous.

      .. Trump didn’t miss an opportunity to heap scorn on the media earlier,
      even targeting NBC, the host network of a town hall with the president
      later on Thursday night.

      “I’m doing this town hall with Con-cast,” Trump said, referring to NBC’s
      parent company, Comcast. “So I’m doing it and it’s NBC. The worst.”

      “And so they asked me if I’d do it, and I figured what the hell, we’ve got
      a free hour on television,” Trump quipped, after mocking NBC anchor
      “sleepy eyes Chuck Todd.”

---
And Russia testing their spanky new Kinzhal hypersonic missile to remind the
EurocRATs that this be real.  Yo.
   WATCH Russia’s hypersonic Kinzhal missile IN ACTION during large-scale drills
   in the Black Sea (VIDEO)
   https://www.rt.com/russia/477934-hypersonic-kinzhal-missile-drills/

---
Twitter banned the Biden story as we know, so certain GOP reps posted it direct
on the .gov's own websites.

So Twitter BANNED THE GOVERNMENT :D   (We can only wish!)

   Twitter CENSORS THE GOVERNMENT, briefly blocking link to GOP page on CONGRESS
   website with copy of NYPost’s Hunter Biden story
   https://www.rt.com/usa/503617-twitter-censors-republicans-nypost-biden/

Just as well Dorsey apologized for the bannings ... they might have banned the
government's own websites, oh ...... um .. hmmm.  Well, let's move on shall we...