USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 02:16:26 PDT 2020

> https://republicans-judiciary.house.gov/press-release/smoking-gun-email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-businessman-to-vp-dad/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bA6E9gcG1M 2020-10-15 Alex Jones was
Banned First, Nobody Believed the Canary, or Stood Up and Defended His
Truth, Now his 2018-08-06 is here for everyone, and the joke is on you
HAHAHA!!!
https://infowars.com/
https://banned.video/

Truth exists within the Noise and the Crazy, it's your job to find it.

Biden-Hunter corruption docs now extend past Ukraine-Burisma to include China...

Twitter-Biden-Harris-Dems exposed...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-nick-pacilio-twitter-communications-officer
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/kamala-harriss-former-press-secretary-is-twitters-top-censor/
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/08/13/twitter-hires-former-kamala-harris-press-secretary-nick-pacilio-to-comms-role/
Kamala Harris’ former press secretary is a communications manager at
Twitter. Twitter’s public policy director recently joined Biden’s
transition team.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1316751846699130880
Twitter shadow ban exposed by Project Veritas.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkYK9ORXsAAQ874.jpg Twitter Censors
Official House.gov website

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/war-twitter-locks-team-trump-official-campaign-account-video-based-ny-post-hunter-biden-emails-article/

"National security experts fear Hunter Biden would pose a potential
blackmail & extortion risk to a President Biden particularly from
Chinese and Russian intelligence, which they say likely already
possess kompromat on his son incl bank records, photos & videos w father"

"Anyone in Joe Biden situation would certainly not pass
security clearance due to risk of compromise re Hunter"

#CrookedJoeBiden trending #1 in politics
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1317008610262577153

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkbJUBHVMAAVArO.jpg Biden's Knee to China

Recall... american farmer exposed Biden-Hunter-Burisma
long before this news... Biden Lied and Raged exactly like
he Lied and Raged against Jerry Wayne when
Jerry exposed the Truth about Biden Dems plan to kill the
US 2nd Amendment and take peoples firearms away
so that they can no longer maintain their freedom
against tyrrany...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrh6ExrmIoY Biden Lies and Rages re Hunter

Correlation... when Biden appears angry, goes aggro... he's exposed and lying.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6198548546001
"Kamala Harris advocates for gun confiscation under guise of buybacks"
Reaction from Second Amendment activist Colion Noir on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'
So who's lying on guns, Biden Harris O'Rourke Dems, or Colion Noir?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrColionNoir
https://mobile.twitter.com/jerrywaynear14

https://mobile.twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1316852826124029952
One day I will explain to her what censorship is and why she had to unjustly
delete Mommy’s tweet in order to speak! #BabyBlake @Jack pic.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkZmqYYWsAEP-qv.jpg

Cube's CWBA ignored by Dems, doubts on Dems decades of lies, bashed
for making progress with Trump, gets cancelled by Biased Left News Media
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4n7lsRlKM Cube and Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6nV_dKMuCA Cube and Trump
"What Left fears most is an independent Black man who figures
out their lying game."

"Biden is like China stealing intellectual property. He steals every one
of Trump's strong talking points to the American people.. every ONE
of them. it's like he waits to see what Trump does then he copies it"
-- re Biden the plagerist

"The Trump town hall tonight made it obvious that it's Trump vs the Media!
The lady hosting it didn’t even try to hide her hatred"

Biden said to be panic outspending Trump,
all while Trump trims polling gap amid massive
News and Social Media Bias.

Greenville, NC— “If I do not sound like a typical Washington politician,
it’s because I’m NOT a politician. If I do not always play by the rules of
the Washington Establishment, it’s because I was elected to fight for
YOU, harder than anyone ever has before!“  -- Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/watch-full-nbc-news-trump-town-hall/vi-BB1a4QKw
Trump Miami "Citizen Town Hall" format twisted by Fake News into an
Attack Job 2020-10-15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMBAz_jRiM Trump Carolina Rally 2020-10-15