Part 2: Cryptography vs. Big Brother: How Math Became a Weapon Against Tyranny - YouTube

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 15 17:14:16 PDT 2020

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 08:45:53PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 09:04:50 +1000
> jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>
> > On 2020-10-16 05:43, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> > > 	So speaking of NSA shills, that's exactly the sort of thing I would expect from one. The promotin of the idea that 'crypto' is a weapon against tyranny when in practice it serves the tyrants a lot more than it serves their victims.
> > >
> > > 	Cryptography is what allows big brother to control all of their big brother backdoored hardware, for instance.
> >
> > Crypto is a munition.  You want to deny us weapons, but do not want the
> > government denied weapons.
>

> 	Too bad I never said that. What I'm saying is that you are a government shill who scams people telling them that cryptography helps ordinary folks when in reality, as I said, cryptography helps govcorp enslave ordinary folks.

Try sticking to your earlier version: "cryto appears to help gov more than individuals", since most folks might agree with that...

so then our dilemma is clear, as the task ahead becomes "how can we have any particular $TECH be benefit more to the people than gov".

> > Which is the position of every NSA shill
>
> 	you are a trump shill, which means you are the US government shill (like the rest of trumpofascists). Since the NSA is a key part of the govt, you are also the NSA shill who has never spoken against tor and the NSA shill who lies about the practical uses of cryptography.

False dichotomies are a cheap way to end a conversation.

Sometimes a false dichotomy can be a useful conversational technique - e.g. as a shit test, an IQ test, a conversation end game (if you've had enough), and perhaps more.

But overuse becomes tiresome and "cheap".

> > StrongSwan uses NSA approved standards.  Wireguard uses no NSA
> > standards, relying instead entirely on standards approved by Jon Callas
>
> 	another clown
>

> > as unelected president for life of symmetric cryptography and Daniel
> > Bernstein as God King of asymmetric cryptography.
> >
> > So, do you oppose us using Wireguard to avoid exposing ips associated
> > with the physical address where the state can find people to beat up?
>

> 	you can use whatever you want. All your 'cypherpunk' projects are useless trash running on fully backdoored hardware, and you know it.

That's a difficult argument to dispute, because rather than being an argument, it's a fact.

Our dilemma is not an easy one...

> 	Guess what, you get flying colors in the shill test. You are a shill for the US government, for fake 'cypherpunk' opposition and for the KKK, off the top of my head.
>
> 	And I'm adding this bit again beacuse it's just too good. From the linked video, according to narcho-fascist, techo-fascist jew friedman :
>
> 	"technology is in the process of giving us a level of privacy we've never had before"
>
> 	Yes, 'technology' is giving us a level of privacy we've never had before : ZERO PRIVACY. You have to be a clown like friedman to achieve such cosmic level of involuntary self-parody.
>
> 	Oh and yes of course, friedman is yet another right-wing NSA shill telling people that NSA 'technology' gives them 'privacy'.

Juan, your presentment is often very enjoyable, often bring smiles, laughter and chuckles because there is a lot of truth in what you say.

Peace y'allll,