shills

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 15 16:33:53 PDT 2020

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 08:25:31 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2020-10-16 05:40, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 18:35:38 +1000
> > jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> >

> >> Here is a simple shill test.  If you are not a shill, should be easy to
> >> pass it.
> >
> > 	You already subjected me to one such test. You should check the archives...
>
> You did not pass the shill test,

	LMAO!

> but when I fisk your answer, the list server rejects the reply as spam.

	I don't know. There are 3 replies from you in the archive

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-October/082973.html
	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-October/082972.html
	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-October/082974.html

> And the libertarian position on freedom of association?

	'freedom of association' is a code word used by white-supremacist-trash. But since you're not replying to anything I said because of 'spam' (LMAO!!!) I won't bother elaborating further.

	Thing is, according to the 'shill test', I'm anything but a shill. You, an official trumpobot on the other hand...