message reliability

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:10:41 PDT 2020

Guys, thank you so much for your connection on this list, handling
with politeness my psychotic expressions.

On 10/15/20, jamesd at echeque.com <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> My fisking of your reply gets misclassified as spam

email lists should be mirrors of anything else that can't be filtered so easily
- git with public commit access (git-annex.branchable.com does forums
this way using ikiwiki)
- scuttlebutt (has many tools)
- memo.cash or any other blockchain messaging system, can use a
community fund for free access (has simple api if whole blockchain is
downloaded, uncensored)
- bitmessage (has existing email proxy, not sure if it's still online though)
- secushare (dev needed)

It seems the biggest thing missing is a proxy between any of these and
e-mail.  There must be some existing similar open source program that
the api of one of the above could be patched onto.