Barf, Mind Controlled Politics

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 15 15:43:58 PDT 2020

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 08:32:03AM -0400, Karl wrote:
> I'll vote for Trump if you help me build tools for electromagnetic security.

Karl I'd happily help you with your electromagetic stuff regardless of who you vote for - they are completely unrelated issues.

I never done RF other than a bit o readin on le Wakky (Wikipedia) though, so I can't be of much use personally.

Let's vote (if you do) according to conscience, heart and mind, and similarly in the projects we choose to do.  I personally like the sound of your RF project.

Good luck,