Part 2: Cryptography vs. Big Brother: How Math Became a Weapon Against Tyranny - YouTube

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 15 13:05:31 PDT 2020

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:40:35 -0400
Robert Hettinga <hettinga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Part 2. Two more to go...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=n4qonsvSgAg&app=desktop

	"public key cryptography made decoding devices unnecesary and figuring out the pattern effectively impossible"

	wow, just wow =) - a fully cryptography-illiterate 'documentary' about cryptography. Or, some more NSA shilling.

	and according to narcho-fascist, techo-fascist jew friedman :

	"technology is in the process of giving us a level of privacy we've never had before"

	But I guess he's right. 'Technology' is giving us a level of privacy we've never had before : ZERO PRIVACY.

	As al