[At-Risk Shares] Enumeration of Reasons to Leave Github

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Oct 15 01:49:49 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-15 17:36, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> 	and by the way, what am I shilling, exactly?

I would guess you are an NSA shill who is here to disrupt the
development of non NSA approved cryptography by sowing distrust of
anything or anyone that gives the NSA a hard time and sowing conflict
among people trying to protect privacy - same principle as Trotsky
telling the peasants to hate each other rather than political activists
from the big city, and all those Soros activists pretending to be alt
right and telling rightists that Trump is a tool of the Jews.

But I generally don't see NSA shills.  I mostly see FBI and Soros shills
- but other people who work in cryptography tell me they see no end of
NSA shills.

The test I just gave you works on FBI, Soros, and Harvard shills. I have
not tried it on an NSA shill yet, but I figure if other people who shill
for the government fail it, you will not be able to pass it either.