Re: Trump’s Deficits Are Racing Past Obomba’s

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:55:24 PDT 2020

Hi punk let's take over the cypherpunks list, whaddaya say?  After the last
hackers stop posting we can start hunting down what happened to them. (I'm
just expressing my own fears here)

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020, 10:45 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 22:37:38 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I'm looking at what you wrote, and I think it says that you are
> > _indescribably_ angry, about this list?  Is this correct?
>

>         no. I just commented on your nonsense

about US 'democracy'. And I'm still waiting

I guess what I said threw you for a loop.  You see the USA being full of
divisiveness, and throw disgust at me, perceiving bullshit?

for you to give examples of

>         "all the votes being pretty much landslides because we had all
> come to agreement"

I gave you haudenasaunee meeting of the longhouse.  We preserved all-agree
with the modern "consensus process", when dialogue broke.  We try to take
over the world with it every decade and get squashed by goonies.

How's that land.