Tor, the pentagon's cyberweapon

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Wed Oct 14 19:48:50 PDT 2020

On 15/10/2020 00:30, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 23:33:35 +0100
> Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:

You're bragging about being part of the 'team' of US military scum
responsible for the tor scam. You being an english cunt means you were
the GCHQ 'representative', we can assume?

I was not a part of the TOR team. I declined to join because I believed
(and still believe) it couldn't work. I might brag about declining, if I
felt I needed to brag.

There was only one military or TLA person on the initial team, Paul
Syverson, who had invented onion routing.

I am not English.

Peter Fairbrother