Trump’s Deficits Are Racing Past Obomba’s

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 14 19:46:12 PDT 2020

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 21:56:52 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Punk when you talk I feel upset and my ears turn off.  Do you know how to
> translate for people who have that issue?

	You want me to reword what I wrote? I have no reason to do that.

	But you may want to reword what I wrote just to make sure you understood it. As far as I can tell, you are 'upset' because truth upsets you.

	It's pretty much self-evident that the US has been a fascist cesspool since day zero and that  the 'democratic party' played a huge role in all US crimes. Tell that to your family.