Barf, Mind Controlled Politics

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 14 18:46:36 PDT 2020

Remember muh wh.gger, you have the power under your hot little finger tippies, the power to NOT jump into this digital fight club frey :D

Feel free to exercise no restraint and -get- that communication happening though... to leave even an iota UNresponded to can be way, WAY too much though, so -your- response is usually considered (by -your- emotional body), as imperative critical important essential must be typed.

The power.

  Da  POWAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH