Re: Trump’s Deficits Are Racing Past Obomba’s

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:42:34 PDT 2020

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020, 9:34 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 08:24:15PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> > I want to try not-trump because of feminism, environmentalism, community
> > power (he's a rich businessman), social justice, etc.  I have reasons for
> > all those things too.
>
> Karl, to what degree do you see that "social justice" has been co-opted
> into destruction of (often black/minority) businesses by literally burning
> their buildings to the ground, hate campaigns against "Whitie", and other
> destructive and pointless things?

I've heard of the white thing for some years but never been exposed to it
myself.

How do you feel when a business is burned?  As an anarchist, I feel kinda
happy at first.  Then I feel really sad when I think of the owner
discovering it, and how they might feel.

I don't see the word "co-opted" as appropriate, until maybe this year.

I'd really like to learn your values.  Mine would simplify from the
buzzwords I stated, to reducing harm that I am aware of.