Trump’s Deficits Are Racing Past Obomba’s

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 14 18:36:44 PDT 2020

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 21:06:37 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> You sound so incredibly upset.  I feel really sad, imagining that you to
> have no interest in listening to anything I have to say.

	I listen to everything you and anybody else says. And I reply to it. It's called 'dialogue'.

	I listened to your comments on US 'democracy' and I correctly replied that you know nothing about it. Now I'm listening to you trying to change the subject. But don't worry about me being 'upset'. Go back to your claim and argue it.

	"Long ago, we had democracy"

	Was that when the blacks were kept in the plantations?

	"all the votes were pretty much landslides"

	for instance?