USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 14 18:04:27 PDT 2020

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 06:23:26PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> Meanwhile, as the mainstream media desperately tries to change the subject...
>
>     Billboard outside Des Moines airport where Trump holds Iowa rally
> tonight. pic.twitter.com/XHix45wzlw
>     — Jim Acosta (@Acosta) October 14, 2020

Whoever put that up, that is pure gold :D

Basically, what you see is "Trump (cured of Covid) Suprespreader" - oh yeah, this was most likely put up by Dems, a massive Red sign saying "Trump Superspreader Event"!

Oh man, you can't ask for better ...

Please thank whoever put up that billboard - we can use more o' that good ole superspreading of Trump.

> ...Ted Cruz, coming in hot off his performance during the ACB hearings
> this week, tweeted a copy of a letter he recently sent to the CEO of
> Twitter, Jack Dorsey,

> Cruz concluded that "this can only be seen as an obvious and
> transparent attempt by Twitter to influence the upcoming Presidential
> election," and demanded that the social media company turn over
> important details to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.

> The most important of the four question (the first three mostly cover
> the whos, wheres, whens, and hows) is the last one, which asks Twitter
> to cite a "neutral principle" which would explain why the reporting on
> the Steele dossier was allowed to go unquestioned, but this story,
> reported in the country's 4th-highest circulation newspaper, must be
> censored because it's "dangerous".

Ted Cruz has really stepped up (remember he ran against Trump for the nomination in 2015) - what trooper!  Heartwarming.

>     I, an editor at The New York Post, one of the nation’s largest
> papers by circulation, can’t post one of our own stories that details
> corruption by a major-party presidential candidate, Biden.
> pic.twitter.com/BKNQmAG19H
>     — Sohrab Ahmari (@SohrabAhmari) October 14, 2020

Epic :)  --Hopefully-- this Jilicon Valley censorship be reachin awareness critical mass - ignorance one of our greatest enemies.