Re: Trump’s Deficits Are Racing Past Obomba’s

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:24:15 PDT 2020

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020, 8:10 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/09/27/trump-will-create-more-debt-than-obama/
> >
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-poised-to-add-more-debt-than-obama-in-first-term
> >
> https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/01/trumps-deficits-are-racing-past-obamas/
>
> First subtract out inflation, and Corona, then account for
> things Presidents did or did not have exec line control over.

mm can say something similar about anything that happens during any
presidency?

Can you say why you like Trump?

I want to try not-trump because of feminism, environmentalism, community
power (he's a rich businessman), social justice, etc.  I have reasons for
all those things too.

The left had to struggle a lot to defend our immigrant friends during these
years, and we mostly lost that battle, seeing people we cared about in
tears as they lost their families.

I imagine we cause something similar to you guys, something we're unaware
of.

Do you even get this email when I send it?