USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 14 17:24:40 PDT 2020

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 05:56:00PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 18:08:14 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The one dramatic criticism I have of Trump is that at least so far, he has completely failed to get the vast majority of Hitlery's and Obama's cronies prosecuted, as well as HItlery herself.
>
> 	Wow. Jim has at last managed to make a correct observation of reality.
>
> 	Of course the comander in chief of the US empire has not 'prosecuted' any of his accomplices, and why on earth would he do such a thing?
>
> 	So Jim's observation is correct but his implicit premise is absurd. The premise being that the highest criminal on 'the nation' would 'prosecute' his cronies. Trumpo might as well shoot himself on the head.
>
> 	We have here the 'inner' workings of the 'deep state' in the open for anybody to see. The orange monkey is the supreme leader of the 'deep state' and acts accordingly.

The orange monkey commander in chief ordered troop draw downs in Syria THREE times.

Three times, some token or "obliging" draw down happen, troops and their hummers "withdrew" across the border into Iraq - a lazy drive just across the border - then promptly turned around (perhaps after a day or seven) and drove right back in.

Trump showed us, empirically, that "the commander in chief" is not actually the commander in chief.

So the USA is not structured as it is proclaimed to be structured.

The people, even nominally by way of a vote once each 4 years, do not "control" (via their commander in chief) their own military.

That the USA military is thusly out of control, is quite concerning.

This is not good.

Trump, in his public performance of narcissism and subtlety (<ahem>), has put a bald face on the empire, which allows a significant increase in the number of people able to see how bad it is (beyond the few lonely anarchists on this list).

Trump has also achieved a historically impressive "engagement in politics by the public generally" on both sides of the isle (folks tend to love him, or hate him, and be very public about this), which is actually sorely needed at this point in history if North Americans are to have anything like a "not totally disastrous" transition as their fiat resets...

>   So Jim's observation is correct but his implicit premise is absurd. The premise being that the highest criminal on 'the nation' would 'prosecute' his cronies. Trumpo might as well shoot himself on the head.

Are you willing to share your thoughts on why JFK "shot himself in the head"?  And could it have had anything to do with JFK beginning to do a reclamation (by the parliament) of the fiat printing power?