Trump’s Deficits Are Racing Past Obomba’s

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 14 17:32:35 PDT 2020

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 20:08:48 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 	https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/09/27/trump-will-create-more-debt-than-obama/
> > 	https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-poised-to-add-more-debt-than-obama-in-first-term
> > 	https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/01/trumps-deficits-are-racing-past-obamas/
>
> First subtract out inflation, and Corona, then account for
> things Presidents did or did not have exec line control over.

	there's no reason to do that. Inflation is yet another crime the monkey commits. Likewise you don't have to 'substract' the flu farce, but add it to the monkey's crimes.

	bottom line : your monkey is worse than obomba.

	second bottom line : my 'sources' aren't exactly 'leftie' eh - unlike the garbage you vomit where you 'prove' your propaganda by...appeal to propaganda.