Setting up PGP

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:45:55 PDT 2020

I might respond to your smart argument here (against security on a
security-focused list) but I'm more worried about all the strange things
that follow it.

Do you know why I want to pressure you into stopping or changing your
posts?  In me I think it has to do with disagreeing with you and having no
dialogue.

Are you trying to manipulate us?