Tor, the pentagon's cyberweapon

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 14 16:30:47 PDT 2020

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 23:33:35 +0100
Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:

> Tor is about as good as we can get.

	textbook case of a tor propaganda bot and government agent. As a matter of fact, EVERYTHING the big brother cunt has ever written on this list is cookie-cut propaganda.

> The problem is traffic volume and latency. If we want low-latency web
> traffic - nowadays [1] that's less than 4 seconds

	'we' don't want 'low-latency' 'web traffic'.

> 2.    Extensive chaff.   (which, of course, is an old idea, strangely it's not yet implemented in TOR)
>
> Like fixed file sizes - essential for anonymity - chaff and covertraffic
> takes too much traffic, see above.

	there's nothing to see above. 'too much traffic' is just idiotic handwaving.

> I was at some of the early meetings when Roger Dingledene, Paul
> Syverson, Lucky Green, Nick Matthewson, Len Sassaman, myself and others
> were talking about a web anonymiser, which later became Tor.

	so who the fuck are you mr big brother? You're bragging about being part of the 'team' of US military scum responsible for the tor scam. You being an english cunt means you were the GCHQ 'representative', we can assume?

> Other people at those meetings included many if not most of the top
> anonymity researchers, and some of the top cryptographers, in the world
> at that time. Tor was not conceived as is was by accident or in
> ignorance

	of course not. Tor is a 'well designed' piece of malware. It has the 'right' features to serve the scumbags who 'designed'.

> [2], many people (including myself) thought it was about the
> best that could be done.

	hilarious. A bunch of US military scum bragging how they are the best 'researchers' on the universe and how their piece-of-shit malware is 'perfect'.

	I guess you never looked at the long list of tor's 'bugs' and exploits either.

> [2] or with evil intent, at least from Roger and Nick.
>
> I don't think Paul had any evil intent either, but he was USN and is
> therefore suspect.

	ah yes, the boss is the only one who is 'suspect'. Guess what, all members of the tor mafia are evil pieces of shit on the payroll of the US military. Evil intent is their whole 'philosophy'.

> It's like my friend from GCHQ - we are friends and we  were sort-of colleagues until I retired

	yes your 'friend' from GCHQ....

> Roger's thought was that TOR would make mass surveillance difficult

	except, that's a complete and fucking lie.

	Anyway, as I said, this fine list has a few torbots and the big brother cunt is a high ranking one.