[At-Risk Shares] Enumeration of Reasons to Leave Github

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:29:52 PDT 2020

I could barely control this reply, because I saw this:
```
Write Things Down
You can write things down and revert them later with Phriction, which
is a document wiki.

You can write text.
That text stays there.
You can read it later.
You can make text purple. Purple text resolves conflicts!
```
and it triggered an experience I had where fbi-like influences forced
me to engage the homeless communities in my area as if they were a
gang war between the bloods and the cripps, the blues and the reds,
and I obsessively flee color polarization.