Tor, the pentagon's cyberweapon

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:46:24 PDT 2020

On 10/13/20, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> 	build without a plan and then get people to use some half-backed thing that
> would land them in jail. Good.

You added the second bit.  Corporations and governments ask for
complete plans first.  It is faster to develop agilely, because a lot
of the work is the same regardless of what the plan is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_software_development

Really though punk, my issues happened when I stopped using tor.  It
was working great.  After developing my issues, tor no longer works to
evade them.  I expect it still works for those who haven't developed
them, follow the guidelines, and keep a low profile.