trumps central bank and trumpofascist propaganda

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 13 15:44:11 PDT 2020

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 03:05:29PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 21:21:24 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > Fed is at cycle end, Trump has at most 4 years ahead, speeding up the end game is possibly wise, seems it could be wise
>
> 	so how do you want me to treat you? As a completely-detached-from-reality person, aka insane, or as a lying piece of shit?
> 	note taken : you, like trump, want wallstreet to increase the rate of looting.

Rather than negate-ive attack, how about YOU present something affirmative: what comparisons can we make re fiats, between 1929, and ~today?

Is there a "cyclical reset" which is due about now, due to the exponential nature of debt based money?

Could these money issues be the deep puppet string pulling force behind much of the chaos we see today?