Tor, the pentagon's cyberweapon

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:50:45 PDT 2020

On 10/13/20, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 16:27:09 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> 	Anyway, if you want something else to do, then figure out what a p2p
> network that uses fill traffick would look like. See what kind of feedback
> you get from the rest of the list....if you get any at all.

I'm more interested in actually starting work.  There's a ton of
research and talk about it.  If you want a start for an idea, how
about an onion-router like tor, except each link has a set constant
transfer rate.  If you want more bandwidth, open another link to the
same node, and spread bytes between them.

There's going to be some issue, and the plan could be adjusted to
accommodate the issue.  It's most important to build it at this point.