Tor, the pentagon's cyberweapon

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Oct 13 13:55:45 PDT 2020

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 16:27:09 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> You say the same things over and over

	yes, and people keep ignoring them. Not my fault.

>without dialogue way more clearly than others do.

	Not sure what you mean. Are you 'accusing' me of 'clearly' not using 'dialogue'? The problem again is the people who can't argue their way out of a paper bag. They fail at giving any meaningful response so they fail at 'dialogue'.

>I don't get it at all.  Anything else I  should know?

	I don't know. That's for you to figure out.

> > 	I'm proposing that you, like the trumpofascists, stop posting garbage. How
> > about that? It's a pretty good proposal.
>
> This is a good idea, but is still what not to do, not what to actually do.

	Not posting garbage is a better course of action. It IS something to do. Choosing not to post garbage IS an action.

	Anyway, if you want something else to do, then figure out what a p2p network that uses fill traffick would look like. See what kind of feedback you get from the rest of the list....if you get any at all.