Trying to Connect with a Hacker Online

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:53:26 PDT 2020

Okay, I'll read it more.

It sounds like you're imagining me suspecting the list administrator
of harming the list, and feel disgusted by that idea.  (I wouldn't
suspect them of this.)  It sounds like you then tell me that signing
messages is futile and pointless.  (I'm not sure why.)

It seems you're noting there being public cryptographic proof that I
would have sent signed messages, and harm befalling me because of
this.  (I have that harm already, and one can always make a new
private key for a new identity.)

But I wasn't asking why you think it's a bad idea.  I was asking what
you're frustrated about.