#IButterfly - #200+870 - #EveryStateEveryDistrict - #Own435 - Re: Olberman: Trump supporters

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 13 05:06:08 PDT 2020

Ye on a mission :)

You know, you kinda know you're hittin a homer when the DemonRats manage to get your own mum to attempt to get you committed to a psychiatric hospital - as just happened to Ye (Kanye West) - if you're grounded and not lost on drugs etc, then 3 days is the usual "observational" limit of holding you in such circumstances, so be cool, and don't give the demons any ammo for those 3 days...

For Ye it's God, for Trump it's MAGA, for another it's #ByMyConscience

Find  your  rock.

   Kanye West Asks Voters To Write In His Name For President With First Campaign Ad
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/kanye-west-asks-voters-write-his-name-president-first-campaign-ad

      .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U-6nA2E26o

      Equal parts Calvinist sermon and social justice screed, West encouraged Americans to embrace faith as the path to America's revival as a nation.

      "To live up to our dream, we must have vision. We as a people will revive our constitution's commitment to faith...through prayer, faith can be restored. We as a people are called to a greater purpose than ourselves...to help each other, to lift up each other, our fellow Americans, that we may all prosper together," West said.

      "By turning to faith, we will be the kind of nation, the kind of people, God intends us to be," West said in front of a black-and-white American flag.

      .. West outlined his oddball platform back in July, which features distinct notes of libertarian paternalism. For example, on the issue of marijuana legalization, Kanye West said he feels it shouldn't just be legal, it should be free to all.

      Another less radical tenant of West's platform: Handing out free money to Americans.