Threads

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Oct 12 16:00:52 PDT 2020

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 17:09:52 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> COINTELPRO - Still working the program eh Juan, disrupting
> distracting asserting everyones threads, seasoning with aggro
> assholery, nihilism contributing nothing

	hilarious. The 'anonymous' turd 'grarpamp', clearly a US government agent and trumpofascist bot is accusing me of being...him? FUCKING HILARIOUS.

	Hey, you incredibly stupid piece of shit, as you keep underscoring, I do have a known, real name, unlike you, who has to wear a mask to cover his US govt face.

>... classic approaches,
> good show. Where you at now, GS-10 or so with a fat QSI...

	I don't have the slightest idea what "GS-10" or "QSI" can be but if I have to guess, it's US military jargon.