Trying to Connect with a Hacker Online

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:03:19 PDT 2020

I embarrassingly haven't sustained much understanding of golang ... I
wanted to convert my box keys to signify-nacl keys but it seems the
formats are different; my own signature doesn't verify when I just
copy the bytes.

Do you know if there is a way to use cargo from an offline system?
This would help inspire me to understand golang better.