Trying to Connect with a Hacker Online

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Mon Oct 12 11:54:04 PDT 2020

Karl wrote:

> I'm going to wordwrap this whole message, pipe it to sha512sum, and encrypt the
> hash to your key.  I'll paste it in to a terminal and end it by hitting ctrl-D
> on a blank line, then add a new blank line and the cyphertext at the bottom.
> Would you be interested in verifying the checksum?

Could you do me a favor, because my hash did not matched.

Maybe mark in your next reply, the part with ----- or something else, so that
I exactly know from where I have to copy and paste from?

Regards
Stefan

--
NaClbox: cc5c5f846c661343745772156a7751a5eb34d3e83d84b7d6884e507e105fd675
  The computer helps us to solve problems, we did not have without him.