Olberman: Trump supporters "must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society" after the election -- Re: USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 12 03:50:21 PDT 2020

DemonRATs, in the guise of Keith Olbermann, have a post election campaign to deal with Trump supporters: round 'em up for that  final  solution  ...

The moment, which seemed just a few short hours ago to be literally in-capable of being escalated once again just escalated (note, this is NOT 'The Bee'):

   Liberal lunatic Keith Olbermann says Trump supporters "must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society" after the election
   https://notthebee.com/article/keith-olbermann-literally-said-trump-supporters-must-be-prosecuted-and-convicted-and-removed-from-our-society

      ... "So, let us brace ourselves. The task is two-fold: The terrorist
      Trump must be defeated, must be destroyed, must be devoured at the ballot
      box. And then he, and his enablers, and his supporters, and his
      collaborators, and the Mike Lees and the William Barrs, and Sean
      Hannitys, and the Mike Pences, and the Rudy Gullianis and the Kyle
      Rittenhouses and the Amy Coney Barretts must be prosecuted and convicted
      and removed from our society while we try to rebuild it."

      ..