USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 04:18:50 PDT 2020

Noor bin Ladin Backs Trump
https://www.noorbinladin.com/letter
https://www.twitter.com/noorbinladin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPXFAxjEcvOhqE5CTlZjQ6Q
https://9af0ab83-7bde-48b7-80f9-33c34020b2dd.filesusr.com/ugd/f5ff08_6efcc41287794e49ae155642495da5b4.pdf

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/osama-bin-ladens-niece-says-only-trump-can-prevent-another-9-11/
Osama bin Laden's niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11
September 5, 2020 Jon Levine

Another 9/11-style attack may be just around the corner if Joe Biden is
elected president, warns Noor bin Ladin, the niece of Sept. 11 terror
mastermind Osama bin Laden.

"ISIS proliferated under the Obama/Biden administration, leading to them
coming to Europe. Trump has shown he protects America and us by extension
from foreign threats by obliterating terrorists at the root and before
they get a chance to strike," bin Ladin, 33, told The Post in her
first-ever interview.

Bin Ladin (whose branch of the family has always spelled their name
differently than her infamous uncle) lives in Switzerland but said she
considers herself "an American at heart.” A full-size US flag hung in
her childhood room at age 12 and her dream vacation is an RV trip across
America.

The stunning, Swiss-born bin Ladin says she is all in for Trump in 2020,
calling the election the most important in a generation.

"I have been a supporter of President Trump since he announced he was
running in the early days in 2015. I have watched from afar and I admire
this man’s resolve," she said. “He must be re-elected ... It’s vital
for the future of not only America, but Western civilization as a whole."

"You look at all the terrorist attacks that have happened in Europe over
the past 19 years. They have completely shaken us to the core ... [Radical
Islam] has completely infiltrated our society," bin Ladin continued. "In
the US it’s very worrying that the left has aligned itself completely
with the people who share that ideology."

Osama bin LadenOsama bin LadenAP

While Trump has long been a polarizing figure in the United States, he is
even more toxic in Europe, where views of US leadership have plummeted
since he took office. A 2018 Gallup poll found just 18% of Swiss citizens
approved of his job performance.

Noor, who said she regularly wears a "Make America Great Again" hat (and
occasionally a Trump bedtime onesie), has had to confront many
Trump-haters on her side of the Atlantic. During a recent trip to the
grocery store while wearing the iconic red cap, Noor was accosted.

"I am minding my own business and this woman in her late 50s charges
toward me and starts speaking very loudly and aggressively to me," she
recalled. "She’s yelling at me and saying how can I be wearing this and
Trump is the worst president ever and she's basically dumping on my
beloved president ... She told me three times, `You’re stupid.' I kept
my cool, and needless to say I kept my hat!"

Noor Bin LadinNoor bin LadinDavid M. Benett

And it's not just Trump. From her perch in Western Europe, Noor bin Ladin
has been a keen and meticulous consumer of conservative media and advocate
of their most hot-button causes. Though soft-spoken with aristocratic
graces, she can offer lengthy monologues railing against Spygate, tech
censorship of conservative voices, mandatory mask-wearing, the New York
Times' discredited 1619 Project, and even Gov. Andrew Cuomo's
controversial executive order requiring nursing homes to accept seniors
with COVID-19.

Her favorite television show is Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" and
she's chummy with Laura Loomer. The rising GOP star running for Congress
in Florida is a ferocious opponent of radical Islam, but has also been
accused by critics of Islamophobic remarks.

"Laura has been very vocal about this and I commend her for being brave
enough and speaking out," said bin Ladin, who was not raised with any
religion.

Bin Ladin didn't mince words about The Squad either, and offered high
praise to The Post's front page calling out Rep. Ilhan Omar's "some people
did something" remarks about 9/11.

"You do have a situation now in America where you have people like Ilhan
Omar who actively hate your country," bin Ladin said, noting how Omar had
urged "compassionate" sentences for 13 ISIS recruits busted in her home
state of Minnesota.

“It’s an honor to be able to go and live in the United States and make
the most out of all the opportunities," bin Ladin said, choking up. "If
she hates it so much, why doesn’t she leave."
Bin Ladin is the daughter of Carmen Dufour, a Swiss author, and Yeslam bin
Ladin — an older half-brother of Osama. Dufour and Yeslam split in 1988
and Noor, along with her two sisters, Wafah and Najia, were raised in
Switzerland.

Yeslam Bin LadinYeslam bin LadinAP

For most of her adult life, Noor helped her mother with a nasty and
years-long divorce from Yeslam, who has played no role in her life. After
the 9/11 attacks, Carmen became a brief international sensation with her
2004 tell-all account of her life in the bin Laden family: "Inside the
Kingdom: My Life in Saudi Arabia."

Unlike her older sister Wafah, an international pop singer and socialite,
Noor bin Ladin has kept a low profile. She has a bachelor's degree in
business administration from the University of Geneva, a master's in
commercial law from the University of London, and a computer coding
bootcamp under her belt. She's worked in startups and is currently writing
a book analyzing the first 20 years of the 21st century.

"My life would have been very different had I been raised in Saudi
Arabia," she said. “I really grew up with this deep appreciation for
freedom and basic individual rights.”

Carmen Bin LadenCarmen bin LadinWolfgang
Langenstrassen/picture-alliance/dpa/AP Images

Bin Ladin recalled how she played soccer in school for 13 years. "My mom
would come to all the games and she would say, `When I see you play, I
know that all the hardship was worth it because you get to do what you
choose and what you love.'”

Noor was just 14 when her uncle perpetrated the deadliest attack on US
soil in history. From the moment the second plane hit, she knew her life
would never be the same.

"I was so devastated," she recalled. "I had been going to the States with
my mom several times a year from the age of 3 onwards. I considered the US
my second home."

Bin Ladin said part of the reason she rejected liberal assertions that
America was a "racist country" was based on her own lived experience.

"I have not had a single bad experience with Americans despite the name
that I carry. On the contrary, I was overwhelmed by their kindness and
understanding," bin Ladin said, adding she's been back to the US a few
times since the attacks. She hasn't visited the memorial yet, but is
planning on it the next time she is in New York.

"I really want to go and pay my respects."

Analysts: Ilhan Omar is a threat to the USA from within.