USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Oct 9 13:47:20 PDT 2020

On Fri, Oct 09, 2020 at 03:52:28PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> 	trumpofascist spammer 'grarpamp' vomited more trumpofascist spam.

Spanish Eye-tallion Niggerian hate-spammer Juanagger thought about uplifting people again.

Saw a blank reply the other day, so blank it only existed in thought.  But it lay like a puppy and begged for something constructive.  Cheeky bugger even winked at me - One very nearly got angry at that, it's just not right, a veritable step too far for a non existent email, I tell ya!