Censorship: Who What Why How Behind Media Censorship

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Oct 9 08:16:43 PDT 2020

On Fri, Oct 09, 2020 at 02:43:41AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 10:56:56 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

> > I suggest viewing a couple 100 hours of Jordan Peterson's works
>

> 	why not just kill yourself? That would save 200 hours of pain.  'Works'...

Karl your programming example hit a major funny bone, and Juan this email just killed me - as much as comedy can kill someone anyway...
You guys are rocking! Awesome stuff folks..

Very luckily I had just --finished-- a glass of OJ, or it would have been a ridiculous mess around muh keyboard.

Have a graet one  y ' a l l  :D