Censorship: Who What Why How Behind Media Censorship

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 8 16:56:56 PDT 2020

On Thu, Oct 08, 2020 at 07:25:45PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> Hi, Zenaan.  I'm still crazy.  I tried to friend you on
> Facebookzombieapocalypsefaction, did you get it?

Years ago I created a Zuckerberg privacy violation acocunt, but I log in may be once every 3 to 4 years if I need to locate someone I cannot find otherwise.  So perhaps in a couple of years I will see your contact request.

> MOST JEWS DON'T OWN MEDIA CORPORATIONS.  It's not helpful to blame the
> whole group.

Listen bud: you've missed the point: either you are deliberately changing the topic (being belligerent), or you don't understand your own communication.

In any case, you've got work to do.

I suggest viewing a couple 100 hours of Jordan Peterson's works - you may find he is easy to listen to and follow, or that might be too much for you, but he covers a lot of topics, he's a professor, and his heart seems to be in the right place notwithstanding a few things you might disagree with.

If you want a more externally structured environment, may be consider setting aside a few days to attend a Landmark Education workshop (if/when they're running vis a vis Rona).  You might not be up for it, I don't know, but evidently there are avenues for exploration and strengthening within yourself.

Good luck,