Censorship: Who What Why How Behind Media Censorship

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:25:45 PDT 2020

Hi, Zenaan.  I'm still crazy.  I tried to friend you on
Facebookzombieapocalypsefaction, did you get it?

MOST JEWS DON'T OWN MEDIA CORPORATIONS.  It's not helpful to blame the
whole group.

Meanwhile, most billionaires own scads of Jews.

I've thrown some legitimate sources on here before; are you interested
in discussing what is real respectfully?  You seem capable of doing
that if you choose and are free to.  Not sure I am: less online time,
random psychotic breaks, _etc_, but I love connecting peacefully.

It hurts to hear people calling the weather underground a terrorist
group like the FBI do, on an _anarchist_ _email list_.  I don't know
much about them, but I've heard some of the most caring people I know
talk about them with admiration, people who later had their lives
destroyed for simply being peaceful anarchists.  OUR COUNTRY WAS
FOUNDED ON REVOLUTION AND IT IS WRITTEN IN OUR CONSTITUTION TO DO SO.
THE RIGHT BEAR ARMS.  Meanwhile us peacemakers write enough letters to
stop the need for them.

A little sorry for all the caps, I've been talking with another
targeted victim who had to strive hard for clear communication and
developed the habit.

IT'S SHITTY THAT JEWS AND THE LEFT AND OTHERS ARE TAKING THE FLACK FOR
CRIME LORDS.  But it sure is better than not talking, man.

I found if I take things I'm forced not to do, and put them in front
of things I'm forced to do, I get a wonderful freeing experience of
being forced to do things I prefer more, until I suffer for it later.
It rocks!