USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 7 22:18:00 PDT 2020

on Thu, 8 Oct 2020 00:36:29 -0400
grarpamp, the trumpofascist agent vomited :

infected orange monkey vomited :
> We have
> the best medical equipment, we have the best medicines, all developed
> recently.

	according to US propaganda 215000 people died because of the flu farce. The US cesspool has a population of 330 millions, so that's 0.06% dead because of the imaginary flu.

	now, let's look at australia. The vassal state of the english nazis has a population of 25 millions and the total number of fake flu cases is...897(LMAO!). Sooo....897 / 25 millions is 0.003% and 0.06/0.003 is 20. In other words, the % of alleged deaths in the US cesspool is TWENTY FUCKING TIMES BIGGER than in australia.

	...and that should be slightly notable cause the US cesspool is the most perfect country in the history of the world, it has 'private medicine' (cue, randroid monkeys, cheer) and it also has 'medicare' and the infected orange monkey quoted above by the trumpofascist turd grarpamp just said he has the 'best medical equipment'...and yet when compared to other 'first world' 'civilized' western cesspools(like australia) the US is joke.

	I wonder what sort of explanation do trumpofascist turds have for this 'phenomenom'?

	nah, they can't explain anything. All they can do is whine about how evil their accomplices the demrats are.